Mouth Watering Steak with Onions and Mushrooms
February 17, 2023 • 0 comments
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Servings: 4
- 2 LBS. Sirloin Tip Steaks (sliced)
Oils & Vinegars
- 1/2 Olive Oil
- 2 Teaspoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 Teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
Baking & Spices
- 1 Tablespoon Mustard Powder
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced (If you have garlic allergies just omit)
- 1 Red bell pepper (Sliced-Optional) (If you have allergies, omit)
- 1 Green bell pepper (Sliced-Optional)
- 1 Onion, large
Add 7 Tablespoons of Olive Oil in a bowl. Add garlic, worcestershire Sauce, red wine vinegar, and mustard powder to oil. Stir.
Add Wagyu Sirloin Tip Steak to mixture. Make sure each steak is coated. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Mix once or twice and then let meat marinate overnight.
Remove steak from the refrigerator and marinade to allow steak to come to room temperature.
Approximately 30 minutes.
Using a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat and coat the bottom with the remaining oil.
Add steak and cook until desired liking. Remove from the pan and set aside.
(I added the marinade to the skillet with frying onion and mushrooms and steak)
Reduce heat to medium, add onions, peppers, mushrooms and cook until browned.
Return steak to pan and cook for an additional two minutes.
Season with salt and pepper.
Recipe can be found in:
Seasoned by John Whalen lll