1 pound of Premium Dakota Beef Wagyu Ground Beef
BBQ Sauce - use your favorite BBQ sauce
1/2 teaspoon Salt per pound
1/2 teaspoon Pepper per pound
One egg per pound of ground burger
- Defrost frozen Premium Dakota Beef ground beef in the refrigerator overnight on a spill proof plate or in a bowl.
- Unwrap Premium Dakota Beef ground beef and place in bowl.
*Keep the moisture or liquid from the defrosting process.
2.Pour the liquid from the defrosting process into the burger.
3.In a separate bowl whisk egg, salt, and pepper together.
4.Add egg mixture to Premium Dakota Beef ground burger.
Using a wood spoon.
*Make sure not to over mix the ground beef.
*Wearing cooking gloves helps keep salt and moisture in the meat and prevents it from absorbing into your hands.
5.Place in refrigerator overnight to marinate the seasonings into the meat.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Remove Wagyu ground beef mixture from the refrigerator.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Use the small cookie scoop to make the meatballs.
- Place meatballs onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- Place the cookie sheet into the oven once filled.
- Set timer for 12 minutes
- After 12 minutes remove the meatballs from the oven, using a hot pad.
- Place meatballs into a serving dish.
- Meatballs are ready to serve.
*Use toothpicks to serve meatballs in a party setting.
*Place BBQ sauce of choice in a small dish for party goers to use if wanted.
Or Place BBQ sauce in a large dish and decorate around the edges. With a serving spoon to allow
party goers to dip and serve onto their plates.