- (3 lb (bone-in)) Arm Roast
- (6) Russet Potatoes, cut into large chunks
- (1 Large) Onion, quartered
- (6) Carrots, cut into 2" pieces
- (1 Tbsp.) Fresh Thyme
- (1 Tbsp.) Fresh Rosemary
- (3 Cups) Low Sodium Beef Broth
- (2 Tbsp.) Worcestershire Sauce
In a large slow cooker, place roast beef. Surround your roast with potatoes, onions, carrots, and herbs.
Pour over beef broth and Worcestershire.
Cover and cook on high, 5 hours, or low, 8 hours.
Remove from slow cooker and let rest, then slice and serve with vegetables.